Click image to enlarge
Blephasol – a unique mode of action:
- A high tolerance micelle solution
- Lid margin and skin cleansing
- Easy to use 100ml bottle, with no need to mix
Use Blephasol twice a day, morning and night.
In the interests of patients who exhibit sensitivity to unnecessary additives, Blephasol is formulated without the use of preservatives or perfumes.
Composition of Blephasol
- Polysorbate 20 (forms micelles)
- Polyoxamer 184 (dissolution of epithelial residues, sebum and conjunctival secretions)
- PEG 8 (cleansing hydrating and lubricating agent)
- PEG 6 caprylic (hydrating and lubricating agent
- Capryloyl Glycine (antimicrobial)
- Dipotassium and potassium phosphate
- Sodium Hydroxide (neutralising agents)